Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Two OVers Bid Goodbye to the United Red States!

The following picture and post is from Rita Brown Rhodes. The event was actually a 90th Birthday party for my mother, but Rita took advantage of the photo opportunity to address our mutual concerns over the State of the Union.

Rita was/is my friend from OV School and Granby HS. A trio of my sister's friends from Granby [The Rat Pack] also made the Hula Hula Birthday Party...and one of them was hitting on me. Jeepers!!



Dear OV Gang:

This is hard to write but you'll find out sooner or later .............

Having been upset over the recent Presidential Elections, Dan and I have found solace together in running away to Hawaii on a special cruise! (Thanks for the info, Ajia.) Sandy and Dusty are okay with it, because they finally got tired of all the constant whining about Ralph Nader, Bill Clinton, and the Swift Boats Veterans. We'll return when we can face life again or in four years ~~~ whichever comes first! ~~~

Luau Rita & Dan-Ho

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, after reading this awesome post i am as well happy
to share my knowledge here with mates.

Feel free to visit my web-site - property

April 9, 2013 at 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home