Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Summer of 2010 Six Students Get Together at Harrison's Pier

Six Ocean View Elementary School students (and their mates) enjoy a reunion and a good meal on the renovated Harrison's Pier this past summer.

The longest pier in North America, however, is now called The Ocean View Pier and OVES is now known as Ocean View Maritime Academy. Thank goodness the students kept their first names...and remain Linda, Linda, Ajia, Rita (sitting left to right) and Brad (standing middle) and Dan (standing far to the right...as usual).

My how things (and people) change.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Sorry guys I made a mistake in my dates, seems my time at OVES started in 1955 or 56, so you guys started a bit ahead of me.

December 28, 2010 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger D~~~~ said...

Next time I think we should have the OVers sit at the bar and let the old non-OVer guys and gals stand...even if they need walkers. That way all can tell who's who and who's an "other."

July 9, 2012 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home